St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for our Cancer Care Center in Troy, NY. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team in a beautiful new location at St. Mary’s Hospital. Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a provider friendly environment.
The Hildegard Medicus Cancer Center (formerly St. Mary’s Cancer Treatment Center), is a newly built facility offering a wide range of cancer care services. The center has two full time physicians and one nurse practitioner. We are seeking to add a second advanced practitioner on a full time basis due to strong demand. Office hours are 8:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Find out more and apply online at www.sphp.com and www.sphpma.com
Applicants should have the following:
- Advanced Oncology Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP) Certified, NYS licensed, and ACLS/BLS
- 2-5 years of experience is preferred with a cancer care program
- Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program
COMMUNITY DESCRIPTION: Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY’s Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting. A stable economic setting; we have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State. The Capital District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs. The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art, The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor’s, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.) Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY’s Tech Valley.
- To the North: the largest state park in the nation: The Adirondacks: world renowned for hiking, skiing, camping, boating, and countless scenic vistas
- To the East: Vermont and the beautiful Berkshire Mountains in western Massachusetts
- To the South: the historic and amazing Catskill Mountains, home to excellent skiing, camping, great fly-fishing, and hiking locations
- To the West, the beautiful Mohawk Valley & Central Leatherstocking Regions, home to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown
- Albany is centrally located: New York City: 2.5 hrs. Boston: 3 hrs. Montreal: 3.5 hrs.
- Albany is easily accessed via the NYS Thruway, Albany International Airport, and Amtrak
Come find out why Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of “America’s Best Places for Business and Careers”, and one of “America’s Best Places to Raise a Family” and why Brookings has described Albany as one of its “Strongest Performing Metro Areas,” why Portfolio.com calls Albany one of its “Best Markets for Young Adults,” and U.S. News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its “Best Places to Live” in the nation. And Livability.com calls Albany one of its Best Cities for Entrepreneurs for 2016.
Find out more at: www.albany.org, www.albany.com, www.capitalregionchamber.com, www.techvalley.com, www.renscochamber.com, www.visittroyny.com, www.saratoga.com.