Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC), a leading community mental health provider in northeast Ohio for over 30 years, is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team. In collaboration with our physicians and counselors, you will treat adult patients who have acute and chronic mental health conditions. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an outpatient setting as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
Highly competitive compensation, benefits and flexible hours!
While the primary responsibility is pharmacological management,the successful candidate will identify short-term and long-range patient care issues; provide information and guidance on treatment and;implement CBHC’s strategic objectives.
Perform psychiatric consultations and document care.
Provide physical and mental health evaluations and treatment planning.
Provide medication management.
Participate in case reviews and sign treatment plan reviews.
Provide consultations to clinical and case management staff.
Licensed as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the State of Ohio and Board Certified.
Certificate to prescribe in accordance with state and federal requirements.
Basic computer skills, including word processing are required.
Experience with EMR documentation.
Commitment to community-based health care services.
Additional Salary Information: Flexible work schedule, no On Call
Internal Number: PMHNP197
About Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC)
CBHC strives to help under-served and at-risk adults achieve a better quality of life through outpatient and community mental healthcare. From psychiatric services and counseling to case management, our goal is to help our clients access all available resources, to advocate on their behalf and to focus on their total physical and mental well being.
• All adults 18+ years of age
• Those with chronic and long-term mental health issues
• Diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds
• Large refugee and immigrant population
• Those with dual diagnoses (mental health issue + addiction issue)
• Case Management
• Behavioral Health counseling
• Pharmacological Management including genetic testing
Our model for services includes smaller staff caseloads for more regular interventions and little to no wait times for new clients. Referrals are usually scheduled within a week for a Mental Health Assessment followed by a Psychiatric Evaluation three days thereafter.
Typically, our staff provide:
• Discharge management assistance for inpatient providers.
• Regular counseling and/or community case management with psychiatric follow-ups con...ducted at least every 90 days.
• When prescribed, case management brings services directly to the client once or twice weekly to help them live independently and improve their life skills.
• Culturally and linguistically competent staff who are fluent in:
- Russian - Arabic - Spanish
- Ukrainian - Nepalese - French
We accept all types of insurance including Medicaid, Medicare and private insurance.