Fort Mill, South Carolina
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Mountain Home, Idaho
Montebello, New York
Palo Alto, California
Clarksburg, West Virginia
Valhalla, New York
San Antonio, Texas
Saint Louis, Missouri
Irvine, CA, USA
Graduate of an accredited program required:
- RN, BSN preferred
- Master of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations;
- Bachelor of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations
- Healthcare professional licensure required as Registered Nurse or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) if required by state regulations.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Two years of experience in healthcare setting preferred, preferably acute or LTACH.
- Prefer prior experience in case management, utilization review, or discharge planning.
- Knowledge of government and non-government payor practices, regulations, standards and reimbursement.
- Knowledge of Medicare benefits and insurance processes and contracts.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.