Location: Poughkeepsie, New York
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Hospitalist NocturnalMidHudson Regional Hospital - Poughkeepsie, NY
The Hospitalist Division at MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider (APP), Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, to join our growing team. In this strictly inpatient night position, the APP will work alongside experienced physician and APP colleagues managing diverse internal medicine patients.
- Performs medical evaluations, treatment, follow-up and consultations for patients with diverse medical conditions.
- Provides assessment, triage, and therapeutic management of patient/family needs throughout the disease process as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team
- Cultivates a patient centric environment that focuses on the whole individual inclusive of the physical, psychosocial, spiritual, and functional needs of the patient, family, and significant others.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Candidates must be board certified as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner and possess or be able to obtain a license in New York prior to onboarding.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1-year internal medicine experience, although highly motivated new graduates will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate an ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Comprehensive salary and benefit package which includes malpractice coverage, CME Allowance, and 401k
- The highest standard of quality practice backed by comprehensive and collaborative support services
- Opportunities for continued professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Westchester Medical Center Advanced Physicians Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WMCHealth is a 1,700-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on seven campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2, and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region's only acute care children's hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, a state-of-the-art Telemedicine program, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley. Westchester Medical Center Advanced Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit WMCHealth.orgAll Are Welcome: Westchester Medical Center Health Network values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. We seek candidates who embrace and reflect diversity in the broadest sense. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected class.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Jasmine Campos, Manager Advanced Clinical Recruitment by email at Jasmine.Campos@wmchealth.org
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC