Location: Newark, Delaware
Christiana Care is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work on 7E. This Surgical Spine and knee and hip replacement unit offers a unique and exciting specialty consisting of a variety of patient populations and experiences. ChristianaCare offers one of the most advanced, cutting-edge spine care programs in the United States. Through our experience and ongoing research, we continue to advance the standard of care to provide the best outcomes for all our spine by providing post operative care. The program includes a 38-bed unit within Christiana Hospital that provides comprehensive care for people suffering from cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine disorders. Conditions treated include degenerative diseases, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, tumors and spinal-cord injuries. Registered Nurses work with PAs and has a dedicated Nurse Practitioner.
- We are offering a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Recognized as Magnet Status Hospital three times!
- Growth Opportunities defined by our Clinical Ladder.
- We offer a robust benefits package. This includes medical, dental and eye care, available Day One! Enjoy generous paid time off, competitive pay with shift differentials and certification pay. Take full advantage of our 403b and our Tuition Reimbursement program. We have much more to offer from dependent care to pet insurance to free access to our gym !
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
- BSN required; or commitment to obtaining within three years of date of hire.
- Prefers at least 1-2 years med/surgical experience.
- BLS required.
This is a full time flex Day/Midnight position (72 per pay). Hours are Day/Midnight rotating 12-hour shifts. Shifts will rotate between 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. and 7 p.m.- 7 a.m. Requirements include a weekend commitment based upon tenure with ChristianaCare and 2 holidays per year.
Bonus Details: The successful candidate may be eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.