Location: Meridian, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System's Home Care team is looking for a part time Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Boise area team!
The Team Support RN performs PRN visits, admission/informational visits, imminent visits and some scheduled visits. Become a part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary team comprised of Case Manager RNs, Rehab Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Dietitians and aides in the collaborative effort to provide exceptional patient-centered care.
Sign-On Bonus available to external candidates!
- Works as clinician, consultant, educator, and researcher to facilitate collaborative management of patient care.
- Works closely with physicians, nurses, social workers and a wide range of medical and non-medical professionals.
- Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by monitoring care through assessment and/or patient records.
- Determines need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations. Reviews therapist evaluations, treatment, objectives, and plans.
- Develops patient care plans, evaluates and monitors progress, responds to patient and family needs. Serves as advocate when problems and issues arise.
- Coordinates discharge and post-discharge requirements; orientates and trains family members; provides resources.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions under the direction of a licensed physician.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatments, prognosis and medications.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN License in the Idaho
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance if work related travel is required for position
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.