Guthrie is seeking a Family Medicine NP or PA to practice at the new Ithaca City Harbor location!
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still physician-led, Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. We're glad you're interested in joining our team.
Guthrie is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its expanding primary care team in Ithaca, NY.
Ithaca, NY, a progressive and diverse community, is central in the Finger Lakes Region of NY and home to museums, art galleries, unique eateries and an Ivy League university.
Highlights of the Position
- Practice Primary Care within a team environment in the beautiful Ithaca, NY community
- Collaborate with primary care physicians, advanced practice providers and specialists to deliver high quality patient care
- Experienced providers preferred, new grads will be considered
Work Life Balance
- Weekly schedule of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Rotating call schedule - phone call only
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system, top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Easy access to Guthrie Specialists
- All locations accredited Patient Centered Medical Home under the NCQA standards
- Care Coordinators (RN) available at all locations to care for high-risk patients and provide education
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME time and stipend
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
About the Area
Located at the foot of Cayuga Lake, Ithaca has a population of 32,108. Home to over 150 waterfalls within a 10-mile radius, the area offers some of the region's best hiking and outdoor activities. The vibrant downtown area is home to many restaurants offering worldwide cuisine. The Cayuga Lake Wine Trail, the nation's oldest and longest-running wine trail, begins in Ithaca. Cornell University and Ithaca College are firmly rooted in the community and attract students from all over the globe.
Learn more: https://www.visitithaca.com/